Tenergy 05 Hard: Reviewed by Current US National Team Coach, Stefan Feth
I tested the “Tenergy 05 Hard” for 2 weeks in training without tuning/boosting of the rubber. It is my new favorite Butterfly rubber for my style of play. In my opinion this will be the future rubber (game changer) for the elite players due to the harder feel of the rubber with maximum speed, spin and power. Due to the change to the plastic ball top players prefer a harder feel for their rubbers.
- much easier to counter loop against spinny topspin shots.
- much easier to play short short game with increased backspin
- increased amount of backspin while pushing
- much easier to have a strong first ball attack with lower ball trajectory and deeper ball placement at the end of the other side of the table
- much easier to block strong topspin shots
- increased amount of spin on serves overall
- very good for the short/short game
- much easier to make backhand banana and strawberry returns
- maximum amount of spin in general
In my opinion this rubber also has a longer durability and I can see many players switching to Tenergy 05 Hard now.
For more information on Tenergy 05 Hard including expected delivery date, rubber information and price, Click Here!