Shipping & Terms
PAYMENT & TAXES
- USD is the required form of currency for orders shipping from our U.S. warehouses and accepted forms of payment are:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal
- If you would like to pay via Cash, Check, COD, or Money Order, please contact us.
- CAD is the required form of currency for orders shipping from our Canadian warehouses and accepted forms of payment are:
- VISA or MasterCard.
- If you would like to pay via Cash, Check, or Money Order, please contact us.
- There is a $25 fee for all wire transfers.
- Shipments will be invoiced at the prices in effect at the time the order is placed.
- All orders will be charged applicable sales tax.
- All Canadian shipments from our U.S. warehouses are subject to GST/HST and duties upon delivery.
- There is a non-refundable $5.95 service charge for orders mailed within the United States and Canada under $60.00.
- Normally orders received before 3:00PM (ET) will be shipped the same business day (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Should there be any discrepancies (credit card billing, product availability, etc.) with your order, customer service will contact you. If you have any questions regarding your order please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification and tracking number.
- Should an item be out-of-stock, you will have the option to cancel the item or leave it on backorder. For any items that are on backorder, we will provide you with an estimated time of arrival. You will not be charged until the item(s) ship.
TABLE SHIPMENTS ***
- All tables are shipped Monday-Friday by motor freight carriers.
Tables will be delivered curbside & someone must be present to assist the driver in removing the table from the truck.
- Due to the size of the truck, freight companies may be unable to access certain residential areas. If you feel that your required destination is such, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact us should you require special assistance.
- We will notify you once your table has been shipped and provide you with the PRO (tracking) number and the local terminals phone number. Scheduling a delivery time with the freight company will be required.
- Should you need to change the ship to address for any reason once the table has been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to you for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt
- If you suspect damage that is not visible, please note “Subject to Inspection” on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver will not allow you to make this notation, refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within ten days.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, you are responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.
- Tables cannot be shipped COD.
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Rackets are assembled at no extra charge.
- To get the cost of a custom-made racket, add the cost of the blade and the rubber sheet(s).
- To comply with ITTF regulations, one side of the racket must be red and one side must be black.
- Custom-made rackets cannot be sent COD.
- Custom-made rackets must ship from our North Carolina warehouse.
- All Apparel, including Shirts and T-Shirts, with Name Personalization are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- All Apparel, including Shirts and T-Shirts, with Name Personalization cannot be sent COD.
- All Apparel, including Shirts and T-Shirts, with Name Personalization must ship from our North Carolina warehouse.
- Our warranty against factory defective merchandise is as follows: (warranty does not cover misuse of product.)
- Accessories: 30 days
- Indoor Butterfly Tables: 3 years
- Outdoor Butterfly Tables: 5 years on top, 3 years on frame
- Martin-Kilpatrick Tables: 1 year
- Amicus Robots: 2 years
- SmartPong Robot: 2 years
- Items returned for credit will be assessed a restocking fee at 10% of the purchase price, or a minimum of $5.00.
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- All CDs, DVDs, and videos are non-returnable and non-refundable unless found to be factory defective.
- At our discretion, items which are deemed to be unfit for resale are non-returnable and non-refundable
- Returned merchandise will not be accepted without prior oral or written authorization and proof of purchase.
- Returned goods must be shipped with freight prepaid via USPS. If the returned merchandise is found to be factory defective the shipping charges will be credited to your account.
- For all returned merchandise, the service charge will only be reimbursed for products which are found to be factory defective.
- All order discrepancies must be resolved within ten days of the date of delivery, after which all sales are considered final.
- Prices and policies are subject to change
- Bowmar Sports makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of all information provided on its web pages. However, as policies, dates, prices, product availability, conditions and information are continually changing from both internal and external sources, Bowmar Sports reserves the right to change at any time without notice, information contained on this website and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Liability for Links: Our site contains links to external websites, which we have no control. Therefore, we cannot accept any responsibility for their content.