Shipping & Terms
DELAYS: Due to COVID-19, orders may experience processing and/or shipping delay.
We Will Be Closed January 18th in observance of the Holiday. Please see the shipping chart below for estimated transit times.
PAYMENT & TAXES
- All prices on website reflect US dollars.
- USD or CAD is the required form of currency for orders shipping from our North American warehouses and accepted forms of payment are:
- There is a $25 fee for all wire transfers.
- Canadian shipments are subject to applicable GST/HST taxes.
- Canadian shipments may incur duties upon receipt.
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Rackets are assembled at no extra charge.
- Custom-made rackets can only ship from our North Carolina warehouse.
- Warranties do not cover misuse of product. Warranties only refer to manufacturer defects and are as follows:
- Accessories: 30 days
- Amicus robots: 2 years
- Tables: warranty varies by model, see table section for details.
- Retail table shipments are eligible for free Curbside Delivery shipping within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Shipping quotes include standard Curbside Delivery.
- Curbside Delivery is placement of the table onto the ground, sidewalk or curb. The freight carrier will not assist in transporting tables inside the house, up or down steps or help in assembling the table.
- Tables can only be delivered Monday-Friday and most freight carriers require a four-hour window for delivery time. You should be present or have an adult present to receive and inspect the delivery.
- Due to the size of the truck, freight companies may be unable to access certain residential areas. If you feel that your required destination is such, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Additional services that can be provided by the freight company, such as Inside Delivery, will incur additional charges and will need to be arranged with the freight company prior to delivery arrangements.
- Inside Delivery is limited to movement through a front/back door, or threshold such as a garage, but not stairs or inner rooms.
- Additional services are to be paid directly to the carrier by the customer.
- Should you need to change the ship-to address for any reason once the table has been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Bowmar Sports is not in any way affiliated with the freight carriers used to transport your shipment.
- Tables cannot be shipped COD.
- Delivery times cannot be arranged by Bowmar Sports on behalf of the receiving customer.
- Should you not be available during the arranged delivery time, you will be responsible for any additional charges for redelivery and/or storage fees as they are charged by the freight company.
- We will notify you once your table has been shipped and provide you with the PRO (tracking) number and the local terminal’s phone number.
- Delivery can only be arranged once the shipment has reached the local terminal in the city you reside.
- An adult must be present to receive and inspect the table.
- Curbside Delivery is placement of the table onto the ground, sidewalk or curb.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present, you MUST inspect the table:
- Table damage must be noted on the delivery receipt.
- If you suspect damage that is not visible, please note “Subject to Inspection” on the delivery receipt.
- If the driver will not allow you to make this notation, refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within 10 days.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table.
- If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, you are responsible for repacking the table in its original packaging.
- Return merchandise will not be accepted without prior oral or written authorization and proof of purchase.
- At Bowmar Sports discretion, items which are deemed to be unfit for resale are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Items returned for credit will be assessed a restocking fee at 10% of the purchase price, or a minimum of $5.00.
- Returned goods must be shipped with freight prepaid. If the returned merchandise is found to be factory defective, the shipping charges will be credited to your account.
- For all returned merchandise, the service charge will only be reimbursed for products which are found to be factory defective.
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- All CDs, DVDs, and videos are non-returnable and non-refundable unless found to be factory defective.
- All order discrepancies must be resolved within ten days of the date of delivery, after which all sales are considered final.
- Prices and policies are subject to change.
The Butterfly Price Guarantee assures you that products purchased from ButterflyOnline.com will cost you less than or equal to products purchased from any other online retailer that lists their prices in U.S. Currency. If you find a regularly priced product available from an online retailer in North America, with prices in U.S. Currency, to be cheaper prior to your purchase, we will not only match their price, but also take an additional 10% off the difference in price. This offer excludes sites that are not permitted to sell outside of their given territory or products deemed, in our opinion, to be counterfeit.
Bowmar Sports makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of all information provided on its web pages. However, as policies, dates, prices, product availability, conditions and information are continually changing from both internal and external sources, Bowmar Sports reserves the right to change at any time without notice, information contained on this website and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Liability for Links: Our site contains links to external websites, which we have no control. Therefore, we cannot accept any responsibility for their content.