Coach ZHOU, Xin breaks down the footwork mechanics of the serve and attack.
- Executing the serve: Focusing on short serve
- Return to neutral position: Tracking the partner’s racket
- Shifting feet to ball position: Identifying open court position
- Attacking crosscourt
- Down-the-line position open: Rotating body to open position
- Preparing to backhand loop: Small steps to get in position
- Tracking the middle position: Shifting in position to attack
- Taking 2 steps pivot to attack: Consist of 2 steps and rotation
- Watch all the small adjustments
Learn more about Coach ZHOU, Xin
Don’t have anyone to practice this drill with? Learn more about our Amicus and Practice Partner Robots
Stay “In The Loop” with Butterfly professional table tennis equipment, table tennis news, table tennis technology, tournament results, and We Are Butterfly players, coaches, clubs and more.