Dear Tournament Players,
It’s happening. After months of hard work and persistence, we are proud to announce that the 2017 Butterfly West Coast Open will take place in Livermore, CA!! This will be a 4-star USATT sanctioned tournament with $11,500+ in prize money, sponsored by the most trustworthy table tennis brand – Butterfly – recognized worldwide!!!
Friendly reminder: Early bird deadline is coming up on Jan 1, 2017. Register by Jan 1 to save $20 for Open Singles and avoid $10 late fee.
Below are the specifics to our upcoming Feb 18-19 tournament
- Location: NB Courts, 6474 Patterson Pass Road, Livermore, CA, 94550
- Date is February 18-19 (less than 2 months away)
- 4-Star USATT Sanctioned Tournament
- Prize money – $11,500
- Custom-Made Table Tennis Crystal Trophies for all Winners (top 2 in each event)
- Custom-Made Table Tennis Crystal Medals for all Semi-finalists
- Great facility with Wooden Flooring
- 36 Butterfly Centrefold and Europa tables.
- 25+ USATT events scheduled
- Feature court live streamed courtesy of Butterfly North America
- Tournament Hotel: TBD (most likely will be Doubletree Livermore – Contact Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org for tournament hotel questions.
- Featured Open Singles event with specific time scheduled
- Quarter-Finals – 10:30 AM and 11:15 AM Sunday
- Semi-Finals – 2 PM Sunday
- 3rd Place Match – 4 PM Sunday
- Finals – 5 PM Sunday
- Tournament Referee: Linda Leaf (RR/IU)
- Tournament Umpires: Irina Hellwig (IU), Yelena Karshtedt (IU), Kenny Mock (RU)
- Tournament Committee: Yingxin Fu, Dylan Garland, Weida Guan, Sally Su, Truong Tu, Meng-Yu Wang
- Prepare for the NCTTA West Regionals on March 4-5, 2017.
- Countless hours of preparation to bring you this awesome event!
Current list of registered players (42):
Online registration is available on OmniPong. Tournament Entry Form available at:
Follow our club via Facebook. Tournament Photos and Videos will be posted there:
Late fees will be applied for registrations after January 1st, 2017. Please enter online via Omnipong.