The Team going to the Perfect 2016 World Team Table Tennis Championships has been announced
Courtesy of Table Tennis Canada
The 2016 World Team Championships; organized from Sunday 28th February to Sunday 6th March, proceedings will be staged at the Malawati Stadium, Shah Alam, Greater Kuala Lumpur. Table Tennis Canada will be sending two teams, a mixed of experienced players and younger players to these Championships. It will be a great experience and a good preparation for the upcoming North American Olympic Qualifier in Markham this April.
- Pierre-Luc Thériault (Québec)
- Marko Medjugorac (Québec)
- Filip Ilijevski (Ontario)
- Coach Enlong Wang (Ontario)
- Mo Zhang (British Columbia)
- Anqi Luo (Ontario)
- Ivy Liao (British Columbia)
- Justina Yeung (Ontario)
- Coach Yongjiang Liu (British Columbia)
Team will depart on February 23rd and returns back to Canada March 7, 2016. All the best for both teams!
Find more information HERE on the ITTF Events page.