The long-anticipated event is just a few days away. We’re super excited to present the most prestigious table tennis team event in the capital area – PongMobile Cup.
If you are on a team, thank you for joining. We look forward to seeing you and your team on Sunday. Not on a team? Please accept this email as an invitation to come as our guest spectator.
We are anticipating fierce battles, as 14 teams compete for a chance to take home the inaugural PongMobile Cup, the prize money and year-long bragging rights.
Sunday February 17th – Starts at 10 am
Washington DC Table Tennis Center
Can’t make it? Watch live – Youtube Live Stream
- There are 14 teams of 3 players each. There will be a total of 7 rounds.
- Each tie will consist of three singles matches in which each of the team’s 3 players will play.
- A 3-0 win in a tie will count for 2 points, a 2-1 win will count for 1 point, and a loss will be 0 points.
- The final placements of teams after the tournament will be decided by the total number of points (and not the number of opponents they beat).
- The first round is randomly generated, with subsequent rounds determined by the Swiss Format.
Participating team can be found here