Enter to Win an Autographed Blade!
Win A Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ALC Autographed Blade!
HOW TO ENTER
- Take photo of Butterfly racket or rackets (with or without rubber) OUTDOORS.(Please don’t submit photo of the racket indoor)
- Send photo to Truong Tu at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through Bowmar Sports Facebook Messenger .
- Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the contest deadline.
- Entry Deadline: November 30th 11:59PM EST.
- We will post your photo with hashtag #takeyourracketforahike. Entry photos will also be published in our weekly “In the Loop” email.
- Like/Follow us on Bowmar Sports Facebook Page so we can tag you in your awesome photos.
- The photo in Bowmar Sports Facebook Page with the most LIKE at the end of the public voting period will win a Harimoto Innerforce ALC autographed blade.
- Public Voting period: From the beginning of the contest to December 10th 11:59PM.
- Winner will be announced in December. The Harimoto racket will be a nice Christmas gift from Bowmar Sports to you.
- Winner will be announced on Bowmar Sports Facebook page and informed via direct message. For more information please message us privately on this account.
- Be creative; Be safe and Enjoy!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The contest is open to all Facebook users.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- Entrants into this contest must be 18 years of age or older at the date of entry.
- Photos that are copyrighted cannot be submitted unless you have permission from the photographer/owner. By entering the contest entrants agree and understand that their written entries and/or photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek a parent or adult/guardian’s permission to send any photo to the Promoter to enter a promotion.