Product Review：Timo Boll ALC vs Mizutani ZLC vs Mizutani Super ZLC
(Courtesy of yangyang TT)
Timo Boll ALC
Timo Boll’s Model
Style: Attack | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 10.3
- The blade of choice of Butterfly’s Timo Boll.
- Alongside Butterfly’s technicians, Timo helped design this ALC blade which offers a touch more speed than his previous model, yet allows for the heavy topspin strokes he is known for.
- Offers the maximum blend of speed, heavy spin & control.
Mizutani Jun ZLC
The Model Jun Mizutani Used
Style: Attack | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 11.2
- In collaboration with Jun Mizutani, the top players of the Japanese national team and multiple National Champion, Butterfly developed this quality and relatively light ZL Carbon blade.
- It takes place ZLC typically very dynamic and provides an excellent ball feedback, which provides additional control in variable offensive play.
Mizutani Jun Super ZLC
Collaboration Model With Jun Mizutani
Style: Attack | Reaction: 12.5 | Vibration: 11.6
- Mizutani Jun Super ZLC blade is named after the Japanese great, Mizutani Jun.
- Super ZL-Carbon has gone beyond the present fibrous materials and stepped forward into the new territory. The remarkable reaction and control provided by the expanded high-reaction area has taken the blade to the next stage. Super ZL-Carbon is an evolved new material Butterfly introduces to the world with confidence.