The Butterfly B401 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket is designed to offer a great foundation of speed and spin. The 5-ply construction offers a medium feel for sufficient power and touch. Yuki has a slightly hard sponge and its tacky surface offers a bit more spin than speed. The tacky surface imparts a nice amount of spin on all shots.
- Blade Construction: 5 Ply-Wood
- Handle: Flared – Concave At The Center – The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Yuki – Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 & Rubber: Yuki Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1
- Recommended For Beginning Level Players
- Attractive Gift Box Set & Includes A Free Racket Case
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
Stay “In The Loop” with Butterfly professional table tennis equipment, table tennis news, table tennis technology, tournament results, and We Are Butterfly players, coaches, clubs and more.