- B-Armor – covering the front upper part with KPU material of high stiffness. It cushions the forefoot and protects from rapid movements
- One-Sided Shoe Tongue – connecting only the inside part of the shoe tongue, preventing undesired movements and enhances the feeling of a perfect fit
- B-Ridge – bridge-shaped middle sole supports sliding motion during footwork
- B-Absorber – special shock absorbing sponge placed between outer and middle sole of the forefoot features cushioning and flexibility
- Wingrip – specially formed outer sole has high ability of grip and assists your correct movement
- STB – prevents distortion of the shoes which happens through the particular movement of table tennis and bring you stable footwork
Stay “In The Loop” with Butterfly professional table tennis equipment, table tennis news, table tennis technology, tournament results, and We Are Butterfly players, coaches, clubs and more.